The Point Clark Beach Association (PCBA) was organized to serve as a common voice for the property owners of Point Clark; the Association was incorporated in 1946 as a nonprofit community group for the betterment of the members and the Community at large. Click here to download our Charter. In 2015, the membership approved updated bylaws which were out of date. The Point Clark Community has a rich history as described in the Early Days of Point Clark excerpts published in the Point Clark Membership Directories from 1958-2015. The Point Clark Beach Association has helped build this community throughout the years.
Executive Committee 2017-2019
President - Gib McIIwrath
Vice President - John Lassel
Treasurer - Michael Bayer
Secretary - Nancy Powers
Past President - Don Thorpe
Director (Membership) - Bill Bowers
Director - Pat Jones
Director - Victoria Colling
Director - Vacant
Top 10 Reasons to Join the PCBA
- Opportunity to make the Point Clark area a better place to live, visit, work and cottage
- A published Beach Directory that lists members, business and services and events.
- Facilitation of Beach Cleanup
- Social events
- Cottage patrol to ensure your cottage is safe and secure during the winter months.
- Information sessions on topics of importance to you as a Point Clark resident/cottager
- Your liaison with Huron Kinloss Council, Ontario and Federal Goverments
- Membership in FOCA (Federation of Ontario Cottagers' Associations)
- Liaison with other beach associations & community groups to facilitate support on major issues concerning Huron Kinloss or partnerships in events. Support local charities for the betterment of the Point Clark Community.
POINT CLARK BEACH ASSOCIATION
R.R. 1, KINCARDINE, ON
Questions? Please email our Membership Director